Shrimp Barbecue Recipe
An easy shrimp dish that's great to share with family or friends!
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Hot & Spicy Ketchup (335g)
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 500 g shrimp, peeled, tail on, deveined
- 1 Tbsp oil
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Grill Pan
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, mix garlic, DEL MONTE Hot & Spicy Ketchup, and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade.
2. Skewer the shrimps (4 pieces per skewer), then marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Drain the shrimps and reserve the marinade. Grill the shrimps in an oiled grill-pan.
4. In a pan, reduce the reserved marinade until thickened.
5. Glaze the shrimp skewers with sauce then serve.