QNE Chicken Curry Recipe
Make delicious chicken curry in a flash!
- 1 kg chicken, parts, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 1/4 cups potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook chicken in water together with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper for 20 minutes.
2. Add potatoes, carrots, and bell peppers then simmer until cooked.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix dissolved in milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis easy-to-make dish is rich in Vitamin A, which boosts immunity while keeping skin healthy. It also has calcium which helps in bone growth and development.
Chef's TipIt is best to slowly cook over low to medium heat, so that the milk will not curdle.
Del Monte Quick n Easy Curry Mix 40g
You also might be interested in
Fish Pineapple Curry Recipe
Take this curry dish to another level with the interesting flavor notes of pineapple!
Tuna Kinilaw Espesyal Recipe
Savor the refreshing flavors of this seafood dish.
Korean BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
Enjoy the sweet, savory taste of Korean barbecue in 3 easy steps.