QNE Beef Caldereta Recipe
Now you can make caldereta the quick and easy way!
- 500 g beef, brisket, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
1. Bring beef, liver spread, and water to a boil then turn down heat to simmer until tender.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, then add green peas and bell pepper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.