Pina Colada Overnight Oats Recipe
An exciting breakfast that you can enjoy on-the-go.
Categories Main Dish, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time 8 hrs. and 3 mins
Number of Servings 2
- 1/2 cup milk, low-fat
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 11/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted, roughly chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cashew nuts.
2. Place in the chiller overnight.
3. Top with cashew nuts. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis dish is rich in calcium, which is important for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is also high in vitamin B2 that helps to release energy from food.
Chef's TipAdd the cashews at the last minute to keep them crunchy.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g