Macaroni and Bean Soup Recipe
A heartwarming soup for cold and rainy days.
- 6 Tbsp butter (or margarine)
- 3 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 4 pc beef bouillon cube
- 9 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2 cup red kidney beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 4 stem wansuy, chopped
- 1/2 cup leeks, sliced diagonally
- 100 g bacon, fried and crumbled
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and bouillon cubes in butter over medium heat. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, kidney beans, and salt to taste. Allow to boil.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Cook for 10 minutes. Add cornstarch and wansuy. Simmer until thick. Add leeks and bacon.
Lusog NotesThis Macaroni and Bean Soup dish is a good source of protein which is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues.
Chef's TipButter burns faster than oil. Be sure to saute over medium heat to prevent the milk solids in the butter from burning.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Making something special can be so easy. Serve this delicious recipe on your next celebration.
Fiesta Dome Cake Recipe
Wow your guests with a cake that has a fruity surprise.
Pineapple Crisp Recipe
A healthy dessert with spoonfuls of crumbly goodness.