Korean BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
Enjoy the sweet, savory taste of Korean barbecue in 3 easy steps.
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time12 hr.
Cooking Time12 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 600 g pork, ribs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
- Mix DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, pepper, and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Marinate the pork ribs overnight.
- Drain the pork and reserve the marinade. Sear in a pan until brown.
- In a pot, put in the reserved marinade and the seared pork. Add water and salt. Simmer for 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork and reduce the marinade until thickened. Pour the sauce over the pork. Sprinkle with green onions then serve.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Piña Paksiw na Bangus Recipe
Try this light and healthy seafood soup!