Juicy Tamis Piñafishtek (Fish Bistek with Pineapple) Recipe
Pritong isda na ginawang pina-juicy tamis para siguradong simot-sarap ng mga chikiting!
- 2 pc bangus, boneless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup onion, white sliced into rings
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/2 cupwater
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (200g), drained, reserve syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season bangus with salt and pepper. Pan-fry until golden brown. Drain and set aside
2. In the same pan, sauté the onions until translucent. Set aside.
3.Using the same pan, add the soy sauce, calamansi, and water. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add the reserved pineapple syrup then simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the bangus back into the pan. Add the sautéed onions and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve.
Del Monte Pineapple Chunks 200g
You also might be interested in
Fish Pineapple Curry Recipe
Take this curry dish to another level with the interesting flavor notes of pineapple!
Sweet and Sour Fishballs Recipe
Make this street food favorite your own. Try out this simple recipe.
Fish Callos Recipe
Here's a healthier version of a classic Spanish dish!