Fruit and Hazelnut Bars Recipe
It only takes 5 ingredients to make this great dessert!
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 3 3/4 Tbsp sugar, white
- 12 pc broas
- 3/4 cup hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
2. Cover bottom of square pan (7-inch x 7-inch) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spread and all-purpose cream.
3. Pour cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set. Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish give you a source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and helps in wound healing.
Chef's TipBe sure to drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail well before cooking with sugar. The excess syrup will make the cake wet and soft instead of dry and crunchy.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Spaghetti A La Paella Recipe
The ultimate Spanish dish gets an Italian twist. This recipe should be on your must-try list.
Fruity Pastillas Recipe
We've given a fruity twist to this classic Pinoy treat.
Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Try this recipe for a fresh appetizer or side dish.