Fiesta Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Bits of fruit swirled into vanilla ice cream and sandwiched between light and crunchy wafers. Perfect for weekend dessert!
- 4 packs vanilla wafers (200g)
- 2 pint ice cream, vanilla
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- 7" x 7" Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Line a 7 x 7-inches pan with foil. Cover botttom of pan with a single layer of wafers.
2. Take one pint of ice cream and spread to cover wafers. Top evenly with chopped DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then freeze for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, spread the remaining ice cream on top of fruit then cover with remaining wafers. Freeze again until firm. Cut into serving portions and wrap in foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis dessert provides vitamin B2 that aids in energy production and helps maintain normal structure and functioning of the skin.
Chef's TipFor an easier preparation of this dessert, place the ice cream in the refrigerator 20 minutes before using, so that it is easier to work with. Hard ice cream can also be softened in the microwave at minimum power for 30 seconds.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Choco Cheese Bites Recipe
Your kids will love this fun dessert that's made healthier with the fruity goodness of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail.
Roasted Chicken Burger Recipe
Try this healthy alternative to the usual beef burger!
Mazapan De Fruit Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a sweet gift idea? Try this recipe!