Corned Beef Macaroni Recipe
Turn your breakfast ulam into this delectable dish!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 can corned beef (175g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 3/4 cup green peas, canned/frozen
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- - cheese (optional), grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes. Add corned beef, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, green peas, salt, and sugar. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with grated cheese, if desired.