Chunky Chicken Adobo with Pineapple Recipe
Gawing Juicy Tamis ang Adobo na nanunuot from sauce to laman.
- 1 kg chicken, leg, cut into serving portions
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp peppercorn, black, crushed
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced and fried
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Fry chicken in oil until golden brown.
- Combine chicken with marinade then simmer until chicken is tender. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Top with fried garlic.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a rich source of protein that is essential for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipFor perfectly browned skin, use a non-stick pot and remember to constantly check and turn the chicken. The marinade contains the reserved pineapple syrup which causes the chicken to brown faster.
Del Monte Pineapple Chunks 200g
You also might be interested in
Pasta Marinara Recipe
A favorite among pasta lovers. The rich tomato sauce and basil enhance the flavor of this must-try recipe.
Spaghetti Filipiniana Recipe
A Filipino twist to your regular spaghetti.
Mango Yoghurt Parfait Recipe
This light, fruity dessert is a great end to any meal.