Chicken Tinuom Recipe
- 1 pc banana leaf, washed, to be laid in the pot
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg
- 2 Tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 2 pcs tanglad, pounded and tied
- 1 liter water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 1 pouch Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits 200g
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Pot with Lid
- Measuring Cups
- Serving Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Lay banana leaves in a pot. Put chicken thigh and leg, ginger, garlic, red onion, tanglad, water, chicken bouillon cube, patis, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Simmer covered until chicken is cooked.
Lusog NotesThis regional dish contains iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body. It also has niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Chef's TipThe traditional tinuom uses native chicken which is very flavorful and lean. If it is not available, use regular chicken.
Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits 200g SUP
You also might be interested in
Chicken Pineapple Pandan Recipe
Here's a favorite Thai dish with a tangy twist. Our Chicken Pineapple Pandan recipe is guaranteed to make you smile.
Restaurant Style Grilled Tuna Steaks Recipe
Pan-grilled tuna with a wonderful sweet and sour sauce.
Pork Clam Oriental Recipe
Seafood and pork are perfectly combined in this satisfying dish!