Cheesy Macaroni Recipe
Try this easy version of everyone's favorite mac and cheese!
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 1/4 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Melt margarine in pan. Add raw DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add water. Allow to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 12 minutes. Stir in milk and cheese. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until cheese melts.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a good source of calcium and vitamin B1. Calcium is important for bone health and in nerve transmission. On the other hand, vitamin B1 helps convert food into energy and is important in the normal functioning of nerves and muscles.
Chef's TipFor best results, use a non-stick pot so that the pasta and sauce do not stick to the pot and scorch.
You also might be interested in
Chili Pasta Recipe
Add a spicy kick to your regular spaghetti!