Binagoongang Talong at Sitaw Recipe
A pork and veggie dish that's filling and sauce-sarap!
Categories Main Dish, Vegetable, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time22 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 250 g pork, liempo, sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 1/2 cup sitaw/yardlong beans, cut into 2-inches long
- 4 cups eggplant, cut into planks, 1-inch long
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, combine water, oil, and pork. Cover and simmer until the fat comes out. Then sauté the pork until brown and crispy.
2. Add the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add bagoong and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the sitaw and talong then simmer until cooked.
You also might be interested in
Meatball Hero Sandwich Recipe
This filling sandwich makes a great on-the-go meal!
Pasta Fritata Recipe
This recipe makes for a filling baon!